Certificate Awarding Ceremony
Every year, during an Official Award Ceremony, all speakers (Lecturer, PhD Student, Workshops or Invited Session Speakers) receive a Certificate of Attendance given personally by one of the Scientific Chairmen of the conference.
SGEM VIENNA GREEN CERTIFICATE AWARDS
During 3 conference days the audience is encouraged to give its vote to the best presentations by filling a respective nomination form. At the same time, session chairmen have the hard task to evaluate each presentation - they should fill in another evaluation form and forward it to the Scientific Chairmen. As a final result, authors of the highly evaluated and most nominated presentations are being awarded with a AWARD CERTIFICATE and a SPECIAL CRYSTAL PLAQUE.
Eager to welcome you all, we are expecting with great interest your new researches and scientific achievements!
SGEM Vienna Green 2019 Conference, AWARDED SPEAKERS
Palais Niederösterreich Congress Center, Vienna 09 - 12 December, 2019
- PhD Ewa Knapik, AGH University of Science and Technology, Poland
- Prof. DSc. Mikhail Lavrentiev, Novosibirsk State University, Russia
- PhD Vaclav Nedbal, University of South Bohemia in Ceske Budejovice, Czech Republic
- PhD Igor Wachter, Faculty of Material Science and Technology in Trnava STU in Bratislava, Slovakia
- PhD Angela-Petruta Constantin, National Institute for research and development for Earth Physics, Romania
- PhD Carla Zarbà, University of Catania, Italy
- PhD Anca Placinta, National Institute for research and development for Earth Physics, Romania
- PhD Pavel Dobes, VSB-Technical University of Ostrava, Czech Republic,
- PhD Alexandru-Mihai Gagea, Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- PhD Piotr Handzlik, AGH University of Science and Technology, Poland
- Assoc. Prof. Ligia Moga, Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Miss Klaudia Kobolova, Brno University of Technology Institute of Forensic Engineering, Czech Republic
- PhD Cristian-Dragos Obreja, Dunarea de Jos University of Galati, Romania
- Miss Olga Kavkaeva, Kuzbass State Technical University, Russia
- PhD Veronica Gagea-Manitiu, Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, Romania